Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF.
It is easy to prepare dinner Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. This is how you should prepare food it.
Ingredients of Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
While in the food preparation procedure an individual take some important seasonings. If perhaps now there is a thing that is certainly neglected in that case the actual result will not be as outlined by your own expectations. To start with, you possibly can get ready several of the seasonings below.
- You require 100 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar /superfine.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed spice for baking - see my homemade recipe mix.
- It's 50 g of currants.
- You must have 50-60 ml of coconut milk, warmed.
- You require pinch of saffron threads (optional for colour).
- It's of extra milk and sugar for glazing.
Guidance for Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
To receive fantastic success, you need to adhere to the preparing food guidelines along with the examples below Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF the right way
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together until light.
- Mix the flour and mixed spice together.
- Stir into the creamed mixture with the currants.
- Add the saffron threads to the warm milk and stir to release the colour.
- Add just enough to the cookie mixture to bring together to form a soft dough, around 50ml for plain flour, the whole lot for gluten-free.
- Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough quite thinly.
- Use a 7 - 8 cm fluted cookie cutter to cut out rounds and place on the baking sheet. Re-roll the dough and cut more rounds until the dough is used up. I got 20 rounds from a 7"cutter, 18 from an 8" one.
- Bake for 8 minutes then take out of the oven, brush with some extra coconut milk and sprinkle with extra sugar and put back in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you want to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch byby itself!
Returning to Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF, how would you cook with all the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you'll be able to ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com