Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas.
You may create Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. This you should cook food it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas
From the preparing food method an individual might need some crucial seasonings. If at this time there are some things that may be ignored next the results are not relative to the expectations. To begin, you'll be able to create some of the seasonings below.
- You require 2 of chicken breasts cut into thin slices.
- You must have of Paprika.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It's of Oil or spray for pan.
Guidance for Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas
To get ideal final results, remember to keep to the preparing recommendations along with the next Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas accurately
- Heat oil over medium high heat, or if using spray let the pan heat up over the same temp as above..
- Add chicken and spices (to taste).
- Saute until no longer pink (about 8 minutes) stirring frequently..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
In to Seasoned Chicken for Wraps or Quesadillas, how would you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage with these results, you can include your own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com