Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic.
You can actually prepare a meal Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. That is the way you ought to grill it.
Ingredients of Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic
In the preparing method you need some significant seasonings. If presently there is something which is neglected subsequently the result is definately not prior to the expectations. To commence, you'll be able to get ready many of the seasonings below.
- It's 200 g of soft margarine.
- You need 200 g of sugar, granulated.
- Prepare 70 ml of orange juice.
- You need 500 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of ground mastic.
- It's 1 tsp of honey.
- You require 1 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Step by step for Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic
To have perfect outcomes, make sure you adhere to the cooking food information having the next Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic accurately
- In a large mixing bowl beat margarine and sugar for 10 min until light and fluffy. Mix in the orange juice..
- Combine flour with cinnamon and mastic. Add half of the flour mixture and keep beating on low speed.
- Stop the mixer and scrape the sides of your bowl. Gradually add the rest of the flour mixture and knead gently..
- Cover with plastic and allow to rest for 20 min..
- Take the dough out and start shaping. Arrange them on paper lined baking trays..
- Mix honey with water and brush the koulourakia. INFO: Brushing koulourakia & cookies with this mixture, adds extra colour and flavor..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190⁰C / 375⁰F for 18 to 20 min. Enjoy!.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return towards the oven for someone else 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal in itself!
Returning to Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic, just how do you cook together with the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty with these results, you'll be able to your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com