Nourishing Recipe: Breakfast Quesadilla.
All you should cook prior to food preparation Breakfast Quesadilla using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you should prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
Inside preparing food procedure you actually need some important seasonings. In the event that generally there can be something that may be neglected subsequently the results are not prior to ones expectations. To begin, you'll be able to create a few of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 of large whole wheat tortilla.
- You must have of Spread of choice (peanut butter, cream cheese, nutella, etc.).
- It's 1 of small banana, thinly sliced.
- You must have of Cinnamon.
Instructions for Breakfast Quesadilla
To obtain best benefits, make sure you go through preparing food guidelines having the following Breakfast Quesadilla correctly
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. While it heats, spread the peanut butter or whatever you choose to use over the tortilla. Place the banana slices over half of it and sprinkle cinnamon over the top. Fold the tortilla in half and toast it in the skillet until it begins to brown, then flip it and toast the other side. Then, remove it from the skillet and slice it in half and that's it..
One thing for you to do before cooking any vegetable is to fix them thoroughly. You can do not no that there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables which definitely cannot see them with the naked eye. It is additionally important to clean them for we may also never notice if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with involving intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is very important because of this overcook your vegetables to be able to might possibly be crunchy and never mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially if you use bright colored veggies that may make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Into Breakfast Quesadilla, how would you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, you can include the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com