Momma’s Tater Salad.
You can actually prepare a meal Momma’s Tater Salad using 13 recipe and 4 steps. This is one way you'll want to create it.
Ingredients of Momma’s Tater Salad
While in the cooking procedure an individual need some crucial seasonings. In case presently there are some things that is forgotten after that the end result aren't going to be relative to ones expectations. To start with, you possibly can prepare yourself several of the seasonings below.
- You require of About 4 medium potatoes or 2# red potatoes.
- You must have 1 1/2 cups of your favorite mayonnaise (give or take on how you like).
- You need 4 tablespoons of yellow or Dijon mustard.
- It's 1/2 of red onion chopped fine.
- You require 1/2 of sweet onion chopped fine.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika (or regular if you’re out).
- Prepare 20 of (or so) slice dill (or favorite) pickle chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of (3ish for me) pickle juice.
- You require 4 of boil eggs chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks chopped fine.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Guidance of Momma’s Tater Salad
To obtain great outcomes, make sure you stick to the preparing food guidance together with the next Momma’s Tater Salad properly
- Chop potatoes bite size, boil with teaspoon salt until fork tender, not mushy.
- In a bowl add chopped eggs, celery,onions, pickles, mix, add pepper paprika, garlic and onion powder, fold in mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard.
- After potatoes are done drain and cool when cool put in big bowl and fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and chill couple hours or over night.
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return towards the oven for one more 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Into Momma’s Tater Salad, come to a decision cook while using recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you can include your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com