Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF.
You'll be able to prepare dinner Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here's how you'll want to create it.
Ingredients of Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF
Within the cooking approach you might need some crucial seasonings. When generally there is a thing that is definitely neglected next the end result are not as outlined by your own expectations. To commence, you are able to create several of the spices below.
- You require 225 ml of olive oil.
- You must have 90 ml of sweet red wine.
- You must have 45 ml of fresh orange juice.
- You require 35 g of granulated sugar.
- You must have 25 g of roasted sesame seeds.
- You require of grated zest of 1/2 an orange.
- You require 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of ground cloves / cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 500 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You require 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You require of soft brown sugar as required.
Guidance of Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF
To receive best outcomes, you need to continue with the preparing instructions by using the following Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF correctly
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, wine, orange juice, granulated sugar, sesame seeds, orange zest, cinnamon and cloves.
- Sieve the baking powder, baking soda and xanthan gum with the flour into the bowl and knead until you form a soft dough. If using gluten-free flour, keep a handful of flour back and add it to the mixture only if required.
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pinch off golfball-sized pieces of dough and roll into thin sausage shapes.
- Form into an ornate S shape as shown and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap a combination into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Supper by itself!
Back to Vickys Greek Koulourakia - 'Cinnamon Cookies', GF DF EF SF NF, how should you cook when using the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage of these results, you are able to your creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com