Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna.
You're able to make Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how it is best to cook food it.
Ingredients of Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna
Inside cooking food procedure you require some important seasonings. In the event that now there are some things that may be forgotten about then the outcome aren't going to be as per ones expectations. To commence, you may prepare several of the spices below.
- You must have 1 kg of (approximately) soft flour.
- You need 250 g of margarine.
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You must have 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 350 g of sugar.
- You need 30 ml of brandy.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder or extract.
- You must have 1 teaspoon of (full) baking powder.
- You require 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1-2 of eggs to brush the top of the cookies.
Step by step for Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna
To acquire ideal effects, please keep to the preparing guidelines with the following Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna the right way
- Beat the butter and margarine with the sugar using a mixer. These should be at room temperature. If you wish you may melt the butter/margarine and beat the mixture with a whisk..
- Add the egg and then all the liquids (orange juice, brandy, olive oil)..
- Add the vanilla and flour with the baking powder bit by bit..
- Knead until you get a soft and pliable dough and form into cookies..
- Brush the cookies with egg and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 25 minutes depending on your oven. Good luck!.
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Lunch by itself!
In to Easter Koulourakia from Smyrna, just how do you cook when using the recipe above? If you have not felt the best thing about these results, it's fine to use your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com