Unique Easter koulourakia.
You can actually make meals Unique Easter koulourakia using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Unique Easter koulourakia
While in the preparing practice a person might need some important seasonings. In the event at this time there are some things that is lost next the results are not in accordance with your expectations. To begin with, you can make several of the spices below.
- You require 430 g of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of egg yolks and 5 egg whites.
- You require 150 g of clarified butter.
- You require 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You require 24 g of baker's ammonia.
- You require 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You require 2-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- You must have 1 kg of all purpos flour (and a little more if necessary).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tepid milk.
Step by step for Unique Easter koulourakia
To acquire fantastic success, you need to go through food preparation directions using the subsequent Unique Easter koulourakia the right way
- Beat the sugar and egg yolks until they turn light..
- Beat the egg whites to a stiff meringue..
- Add the baking soda dissolved in the lemon juice, the baker's ammonia dissolved in the tepid milk and the vanilla into the mixer's bowl..
- Move the mixture into the bowl you will knead them in and then add the meringue softly folding it in using a silicone spatula..
- When the meringue is fully incrorporated start adding the flour gradually. The mixture is sticky..
- Dip your hands into the melted butter and knead the dough until you run out of butter and you have an average dough that you set aside for 30 minutes to rest..
- Form the koulourakia into any shape you like and bake in the oven until golden brown. Don't use a lot of dough for each koulouraki because they rise and you want cookies not mini breads..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return for the oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. An evening meal itself!
In to Unique Easter koulourakia, find out how to cook using the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, it is possible to the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com