Good Recipke: Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly).
Everything you should put together previous to cooking Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. That is the way you'll want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly)
In the cooking food approach people require some significant seasonings. If perhaps now there are some things which is neglected subsequently the results will never be as outlined by your own expectations. To begin with, you possibly can make a number of the spices below.
- You must have 8 slices of thick-cut Texas toast bread.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- You require 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You require 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You must have 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You require of Cooking spray.
- You require of Maple syrup, for serving.
Step by step for Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly)
To obtain best results, you need to follow the cooking food guidelines with the next Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) effectively
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it with cooking spray..
- Cut each slice of bread into three sticks widthwise..
- In a large shallow dish or bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract..
- Dip each stick of bread in the egg mixture, coating it on all sides, then shake off the excess and arrange it on the baking sheet. Repeat the dipping process, arranging the French toast sticks on the baking sheet so that they aren’t touching..
- Bake the French toast sticks for 12 minutes then flip them once, spray them lightly with cooking spray and return them to the oven for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove the French toast sticks from the oven and serve warm with maple syrup..
- To freeze the French toast sticks for quick reheating, bake them as directed then cool completely and package in a sealable plastic bag. To reheat, remove frozen French toast sticks from the freezer and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until warmed through. (I did some in sandwich bags then the ziplock bag, that way I can just pull one or two bags out, or the kids can just grab them).
- This was frozen for 3-4 days before I used any... this worked out great, now the kids can grab and go lol and make their own.....
Your first move you choose to do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. You would possibly not know that there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and that we definitely cannot see them with all the naked eye. It is . important to decontaminate them for we also may never be aware if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning a portion of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is recommended don't overcook your vegetables so they could possibly be crunchy without having it mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the laundry especially the use of bright colored veggies that might create any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly), how would you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can add your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com