Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers.
You'll be able to prepare Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. This is one way you have to create it.
Ingredients of Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers
Inside preparing process a person require some important seasonings. When right now there is a thing which is lost in that case the effect aren't going to be relative to your expectations. To commence, it is possible to prepare many of the seasonings below.
- It's 8 of Banana Peppers (Depending on size).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Hot or Sweet Italian Sausage.
- You require 1 cup of Ritz Crackers, Crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You must have 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- You require 1 of Tomato Sauce (Your Choice).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder (To Finish).
Guidance for Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers
For getting best results, remember to follow the cooking recommendations having these Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers properly
- Wash your peppers and slice a slit from the top of the pepper to the bottom. Don't cut of the top or bottom of pepper! Remove the seeds..
- Brown sausage with galic and black pepper..
- Crush crackers into fine crumbs. I use a large freezer bag and a rolling pin. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well..
- When sausage is cooked, drain and mix with cracker mixture. Add melted butter until JUST MOIST!.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour olive oil, coating evenly, the bottom of your baking dish. Stuff the peppers and place them in your baking dish. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and a sprinkle of garlic powder..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until peppers are nice and tender..
- Spoon heated tomato sauce over peppers and top with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy! Serve with your favorite pasta or as a delicious appetizer..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
Another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal byby itself!
Back in Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers, how will you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you are able to your creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com