Healthy and balanced Course: Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes.
All that you should organize when preparing food Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes using 11 recipe and 5 steps. Here's how you should prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes
While in the baking practice you might need some important seasonings. In case generally there are some things that's forgotten about next the actual result is definately not relative to ones expectations. To commence, you'll be able to prepare yourself a number of the spices below.
- You must have 4 of large russet potatoes or 6 large red potatoes.
- You require 1/3 of med onion or too taste.
- You require 2 cups of milk.
- You must have 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- You require 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You must have 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You must have 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
Step by step for Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes
To get fantastic outcomes, make sure you follow the preparing directions along with the next Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes appropriately
- Grease 8x8 or similar size casserole dish..
- Peel and slice potatoes using slicer, 1/4 inch or thinner. Dice onions set aside..
- In skillet melt butter, add flour stirc and let cook on med heat until bubbling a couple minutes. Add milk and stir well with wisk. Continue to stir until it starts to thicken and bubble. Add 3/4 cup of cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, pepper, salt, garlic powder. Stir until smooth. Should have a gravy like consistency. Add salt pepper to taste..
- To construct the potatoe casserole. Put down a layer of sliced potatoes then sprinkle a layer of onions. Pour sauce over layer. Cover with another layer of potatoes sprinkle with onions. Pour more sauce over. Continue this until all ingredients are used. When done add remaining cheese on top. Cover with foil..
- Cook covered at 400F for 60-80 minutes look for bubbling in center. Uncover abd cook for another 15 minutes to get color on the cheese. Let cool for 10 minutes, enjoy!!.
The first thing you ought to do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. You could possibly not know there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables which definitely cannot see them in the naked eye. It is important to decontaminate them for we may also never be aware if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning a portion of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential for intoxicating us that may lead to health problems.
It's important not to overcook your vegetables to may be crunchy instead of mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the laundry especially if you use bright colored veggies that might create any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes, tips on how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, it's fine to use your current creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com