It is easy to cook food Beef Yakiniku using 13 recipe and 5 steps. Here's how you should make meals it.
Ingredients of Beef Yakiniku
In the preparing food process anyone take some crucial seasonings. In the event at this time there is one thing that is neglected next the end result are not as per a person's expectations. To begin, you are able to get ready several of the spices below.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You require 1 cm of ginger.
- You require 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 200 g of sliced beef.
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You require 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It's 30 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame seed.
Guidance for Beef Yakiniku
To have fantastic outcomes, please stick to the cooking food guidance by using these Beef Yakiniku accurately
- Chop garlic and ginger in a food processor..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger for 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Add sliced beef, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, white pepper. Mix for 2 minutes. Add water. Mix for 1 minute. Add salt and sugar..
- Add yellow onion. Stir for 5 minutes until the onion soften..
- Put everything in a bowl. Sprinkle with white sesame seed. Best served with warm rice. Enjoy!.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return to the oven for one more 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals byby itself!
Back to Beef Yakiniku, how do you cook with all the recipe above? If you've not felt the good thing about these results, you can include your current creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com