Bloody Band Aids.
You can prepare food Bloody Band Aids using 3 recipe and 7 steps. This make sure you make meals it.
Ingredients of Bloody Band Aids
Inside baking course of action you require some crucial seasonings. In the event that there is one area that's lost and then the end result will never be prior to your expectations. To begin with, you are able to make several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers.
- You require 1 packages of red food coloring.
- It's 1 packages of white Icing (NOT GEL ICING).
Step by step of Bloody Band Aids
To receive best effects, remember to continue with the preparing information along with these Bloody Band Aids the right way
- Scoop enough icing as needed for your party/ gathering.
- Add drops of red food coloring as needed for the correct amount of icing being used. Make sure the icing is the color of blood. NO GEL ICING!!.
- Open your pack of graham crackers and part them at the perforated edges so they are in the shape of a band aid..
- Put white icing in the middle of the graham crackers to give the bandage/ cloth look to the band aid..
- Once you added the white icing in the middle of the graham cracker, now add a little of the red icing on top of the white to give the bloody look..
- Continue this until you have as many as you need ..
- Kids will love making these AND eating them. Have fun and Happy Halloween!!.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Here we are at Bloody Band Aids, come to a decision cook while using the recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, you are able to your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com