Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg.
You'll be able to prepare food Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg using 8 recipe and 6 steps. That is the way it is best to cook it.
Ingredients of Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg
Inside cooking food method you need some vital seasonings. If there is something which is overlooked then the result will not be relative to a person's expectations. To start out, you are able to create a few of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 of any kind of sausage.
- You require 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- You require 3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You require 1 pinch of black/white pepper.
- Prepare of nori (seaweed).
Guidelines for Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg
To receive best results, make sure you keep to the food preparation instructions by using the next Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg accurately
- Heat the pan and add margarine/butter. Fry sausage until half cooked. Set aside.
- Take bread slices and put the sausage on it. Roll the bread and seal the ends of bread by pinch it.
- Beat egg in a plate, add salt and pepper. Put the bread on egg mixture..
- Next, cover the bread with bread crumbs. Fry bread with low heat until it becomes golden brown..
- If there is excess of egg mixture, use it for make scrambled egg.
- Cut the bread into some pieces as you desired. Put it together with scrambled egg (sprink nori on top of egg) into your lunch box. 🍱.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal byby itself!
To Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg, how will you cook while using recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you are able to ones own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com