Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea.
You could cook food Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. This you must prepare food it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea
Within the preparing food course of action people take some crucial seasonings. In the event at this time there is something that is lost and then the effect will never be prior to a person's expectations. To begin with, you can prepare a few of the seasonings below.
- You require of Vickys Iced & Spiced Cookie recipe from my recipe list.
- It's of round cookie cutters, 2 different diameter sizes.
- Prepare of icing - see my royal icing recipe.
- You require of food colouring as desired.
- You must have of cake decorations - silver balls, sprinkles etc.
Instructions for Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea
To obtain best outcomes, you should follow the cooking food directions having the examples below Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea effectively
- Make up my Iced & Spiced cookie dough according to the recipe directions. You'll find it in my profile. The whole amount will make around 24 cookies.
- After chilling, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Using the larger of the cutters, cut out 12 large discs (the recipe will allow more if you want to make more). Bake as according to the recipe, for around 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Ball up and roll out the dough again. Using the smaller cutter, cut out the same number in little discs and bake at given temp for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using a little plain icing, stick the small discs on top of the larger ones in the centre.
- Colour more icing and spoon it gently over the whole bonnet. Don't make the icing too thin!.
- Now decorate with sprinkles, sugarpaste flowers, glitter sugar, fruit leather, anything you like to make a pretty easter bonnet!.
- Any leftover cookie dough can be frozen for later use.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return on the oven for one more 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal by itself!
Back in Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea, tips on how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, contain your own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com