Good Menu: Copycat KFC potato wedges. How to make KFC potato wedges at home with this easy copycat recipe. Enjoy extra crispy fried potatoes for a tasty side dish or snack. I personally use a fryer when I fry food, but you can prepare these KFC potato wedges in a dutch oven or even a plain old cooking pot.
Learn how to make copycat KFC Potato Wedges at home. It's so easy to make these famous potato wedges from KFC. This was originally posted on my blog at. All you need to arrange well before grilling Copycat KFC potato wedges using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here's how make sure you prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Copycat KFC potato wedges
Inside cooking course of action you actually take some important seasonings. When now there is a thing that is definitely overlooked then the results is definately not in accordance with your own expectations. To start with, you can prepare some of the seasonings below.
- It's 6-8 of potatoes washed, scrubbed and cut into wedges.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You must have 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
What sets these potatoes apart from all the others is the secret breading made with a similar seasoning blend as the Original Fried Chicken. Visit Top Secret Recipes online to learn how to recreate this side dish today! My copycat recipe for KFC's seasoned fried potato wedges. KFC potato wedges compliment just about any meal so we set out on a mission to copy the recipe.
Instructions for Copycat KFC potato wedges
For getting great results, you need to continue with the baking recommendations with this Copycat KFC potato wedges effectively
- Milk eggs and milk and let your potato wedges soak for 10-15 mjnutes in it. Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Toss wedges in flour spice mixture..
- Fry 4 minutes then remove and lay on wire rack for 5 minutes or until all your batches have been fried for 4 minutes then return to oil for 6-8 more minutes or until crispy golden brown..
- Great dipped in ketchup or topped with nacho cheese, shredded Colby jack, sour cream, ranch green onion slices and bacon bits to make them fully loaded wedges. You could top them with bbq pulled chicken or pork, purple onion slices and nacho cheese and make them a meal themselves. I served mine with homemade buffalo chicken sliders and deviled eggs. See my recipes.
Enjpy this copycat version of the restaurant's wedges. These Copycat KFC Potato Wedges are made in the Air Fryer! They are perfectly seasoned and the perfect side dish to your favorite meal. I've provided full step by step instructions so you can make a healthier version of these copycat KFC fries. One of my favorite splurges was always the potato wedges at KFC.
One thing you should do before cooking any vegetable is to scrub them thoroughly. Chances are you'll can't say for sure that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and we all definitely cannot see them with all the naked eye. It is important to wash them for we may also never recognize if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is necessary to not ever overcook your vegetables to might be crunchy and never mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the dishes especially if you work with bright colored veggies that will certainly make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back in Copycat KFC potato wedges, come to a decision cook utilizing the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage with these results, contain ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com