Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You are able to prepare Spinach Artichoke Dip using 13 recipe and 7 steps. This is one way you should cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
Inside baking process people require some essential seasonings. If perhaps generally there is something that is certainly lost subsequently the end result won't be as per your own expectations. To start, you'll be able to make a lot of the seasonings below.
- You must have 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 can of Artichokes, drained and chopped.
- You need 1 box of Frozen spinach, thawed, microwaved and drained.
- You require 4 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare dash of Red pepper flakes.
- You require dash of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of A palmful of real crumbled bacon.
- You must have 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- You must have 1/2 cup of Grated monterrey jack cheese.
- You must have 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You require 1 of pad of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, not miracle whip..
Instructions for Spinach Artichoke Dip
To receive best outcomes, please follow the food preparation recommendations having this Spinach Artichoke Dip effectively
- Microwave and drain spinach. Make sure to ring out spinach. Preheat oven to 350..
- Chop onion and garlic, sautee in olive oil and a pad of butter, add a dash of red pepper flakes. Cook until onions are soft. Let cool..
- Soften cream cheese and mix in spinach.
- Cut up artichoke hearts and add into cream cheese mixture.
- Add onion mixture, both cheeses, bacon, mayo into cream cheese mixture..
- Butter a small casserole dish and add all the mixture into the dish. Bake at 350 for 20 mins. Top with leftover cheese and bake for another 5 mins until cheese is melted..
- Eat with your favorite corn chips..
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you want to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return on the oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Returning to Spinach Artichoke Dip, how does one cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, contain your individual creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com