Balanced Recipes: Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake. Tempting and Mouth watering cheesy chicken potato bake. Complete step by step recipe with English sub-titles. Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake Recipe.
Chicken Potato Bake - Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas. Everything you should cook ahead of cooking Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how it's best to create it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake
From the baking practice people need some critical seasonings. In case right now there is a thing that may be neglected and then the results won't be prior to your expectations. To begin with, you'll be able to put together a lot of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- You must have 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- Prepare of Olive oil for browning chicken.
Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. With a fork, poke several sets of holes on the front and back of the potato. How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake. These baked cheesy potatoes satisfy even hearty appetites.
Instructions for Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake
To receive great results, you should adhere to the preparing instructions together with the next Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake correctly
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
It's easy to fix since there's no need to peel the potatoes. The mild, comforting flavor goes nicely with any meat—I especially like it with meat loaf. —Michelle Beran, Claflin, Kansas. This cheesy potatoes recipe is loaded with potatoes, sour cream and cheese and baked in the oven for a perfectly browned casserole! This potato casserole will elevate any meal into a feast. Serve this rich, savory side dish with glazed ham, baked chicken legs or roasted pork tenderloin.
To begin with you want to do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. You could not know that there are bacteria lingering on the new vegetables and definitely cannot see them considering the naked eye. It's also important to wash them for we can also never remember if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning examples of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the opportunity of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is recommended this is not to overcook your vegetables to allow them to would be crunchy without having it mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially begin using bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back in Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake, how can you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, you can add your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com