Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo).
You'll be able to make meals Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo) using 13 recipe and 3 steps. This is one way you ought to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo)
From the food preparation method a person require some essential seasonings. If perhaps now there is a thing that is certainly forgotten about then the actual result will never be prior to your own expectations. To start out, you possibly can prepare yourself a lot of the spices below.
- You must have 1/4 cup of Rum.
- Prepare 1 of kilo of pork belly.
- You require 5 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You require 1 tsp of peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of sugar cane vinegar.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You must have 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You must have 4 of Laurel leaves.
- You must have of Green Chili.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Guidance for Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo)
For getting great outcomes, be sure to go through food preparation guidance along with the following Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo) correctly
- Marinate the pork belly in rum, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper, salt, sugar, vinegar, oyster sauce overnight.
- Drain and fry the marinated pork in oil. Then gradually add the marinated sauce when the pork turns brownish Color. Add the pepper corn, laurel leaf and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until it caramelised..
- Add the green chilli and serve with hot rice!.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner byby itself!
Here we are at Ynielle’s 3 Steps Drunken Adobo (Rum Marinated Pork Adobo), tips on how to cook making use of recipe above? If you've not felt the good thing about these results, you'll be able to your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com