My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚.
You're able to prepare a meal My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here's how make sure you make meals it.
Ingredients of My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚
In the cooking course of action an individual need some important seasonings. In the event generally there can be something that's lost and then the results won't be as outlined by a person's expectations. To start out, it is possible to create many of the seasonings below.
- It's 2 Cups of Granola with strawberries.
- It's 1 Cup of Crackers with cashew, mung beans, sesame seeds also pumpki.
- You require 1/2 Cup of Musili.
- You must have 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- You must have 1 of heaped tbls Butter.
- You must have 1/2 cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
Instructions of My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚
For getting ideal benefits, please go through preparing instructions together with the subsequent My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚 the right way
- In a large bowl Add 2 Cups of Granola then 5 small pks crackers broken up cup of the crackers broken up..
- Add the Musili too..
- Next 1/2 tsp Chia seeds mix. Then in another heatproof bowl add 1/3 cup of tight packed brown sugar also the 1/2 cup Coconut oil and Butter. Add to the microwave and bring to the boil and that sugar is melted..
- Melted.leave it for a couple of minutes then in a tin to fit it all in mine is 5 × 4 inch add some greaseproof paper and pour the mix on it. Or grease the pan a little..
- Pour the sugared honey mix all over the mix stir and mix well.then pour it all into the dish. When cooled completely cut into bar shapes. Add to the fridge for it to set quickly. Or freezer for 10 minutes..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
In to My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚, how will you cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, contain ones own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com