Beef Stew (v2.0).
You're able to cook Beef Stew (v2.0) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. This is one way you'll want to make meals it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew (v2.0)
In the preparing food method anyone need some significant seasonings. In the event there can be something that may be forgotten in that case the end result won't be as outlined by your own expectations. To begin with, it is possible to get ready many of the seasonings below.
- You must have of (2.5) Lbs Top or Bottom Round Roast.
- You need of (10-15) Baby Potatoes.
- It's of (4) Carrots ( Skinned and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare Handful of Baby Onions.
- You must have Handful of Cherry Tomatos.
- It's of Fresh Thyme.
- You require of Fresh Rosemary.
- You must have Cloves of (4) Garlic.
- You need of (2) Ounces Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of (4) Oz's Tomato Paste.
- You must have of (2) Tbsp Flour.
- You need of Whole Bottle Red Wine.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Step by step for Beef Stew (v2.0)
For getting best outcomes, be sure to follow the preparing food information having this Beef Stew (v2.0) properly
- Cut Roast into Large 2 inch cubes. Add to large bowl..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add thyme and Rosemary. Add potatoes, carrots, onions,Cherry tomatoes and garlic..
- Pour in whole bottle of red wine. Covered with plastic wrap, marinade in refrigerator overnight..
- Strain whine out into a large bowl and save..
- Place the roast and vegetable mixture into a large pot on medium high. Seer until brown..
- Re add the red wine. Bring to boil. Add the tomato paste, flour and Dark Chocolate. Stir, turn to low. Cover and let cook 6 hours..
- Keep an eye on liquid level. Usually plenty though..
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing to try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix back into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
Back in Beef Stew (v2.0), how should you cook with the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, you can include ones own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com