Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup.
You may prepare dinner Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup using 10 recipe and 7 steps. Here's how you must cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup
Inside the food preparation course of action you require some significant seasonings. In case at this time there is a thing that is certainly ignored after that the end result will never be according to your expectations. To begin with, it is possible to get ready several of the spices below.
- Prepare 2 large of flat mushrooms, stalks removed.
- You require 1 1/2 tbsp of ,of blue vein cheese.
- You must have 3 tbsp of of philatelphia cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of pineapple juice from can.
- It's 4 slice of pineapple , from can.
- You must have 1 pinch of of fresh crushed pepper corns.
- You must have 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic , crushed.
- You must have 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Graham cracker or similar crushed.
Instructions for Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup
To have great success, please keep to the preparing food directions together with this Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup accurately
- Clean the mushrooms, remove stalks.
- Mix the two cheeses with the juice , two chopped up slices of pineapple (leave the other two intact set aside), the pepper and tarragon..
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture. Top with the slice of Put into a ovenproof dish ..
- Cook in a preheated oven medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully lift out of oven and turn up heat a little higher in oven .Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil and add half a crushed graham cracker over top of each mushroom.
- Bake until golden on top..
- I ate them with some crusty fresh brown bread . You can of course use smaller mushrooms and devide the mixture..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you need to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. An evening meal byby itself!
Returning to Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup, how do you cook while using the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, you are able to your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com