Vibrant Menu: Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped).
Everything you need to create in advance of preparing food Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) using 8 recipe and 8 steps. Here is how you should prepare it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped)
Inside the preparing practice anyone require some important seasonings. If now there is something that is forgotten next the actual result won't be as outlined by your expectations. To start, you may create many of the spices below.
- You require 3 each of 7 ounce bags flaked & sweetened coconut.
- You must have 1/2 cup of all purpose flour, start with only half of this (more or less as needed).
- It's 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You must have 3 1/2 tbsp of margerine.
- You need 2 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- You need 1 packages of semisweet chocolate chips (milk chocolate if u like them sweeter, the macaroons aren't very sweet).
- You require 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking wax for thinning & making the chocolate shiny.
Step by step of Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped)
To obtain best effects, you should continue with the cooking instructions along with the next Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) correctly
- Preheat oven to 300° F. If u have a big oven you should use the middle rack to bake these. If you have a small oven you should use the top rack of your oven....
- Melt margarine in microwave, set aside to cool a bit... In a large mixing bowl mix all the coconut with half of the flour (you'll probably need more later but not at this point) Set this aside....
- In another bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, eggs & melted but cooled a bit margarine until well incorporated....
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture (coconut & half the flour) Use a good stiff spoon such as a metal or wooden one to mix all together until well incorporated....
- After mixing together at this point your mix needs to be tested... Take a tbs of mix and put it on a saucer... If the mix stays in a pile without spreading then it should be fine, if not you will now have to start adding in the other half of the flour & mixing in after each tbs until you have the right consistency... Keep testing it after adding flour by adding by tbs onto a saucer & make sure to add it back to the other mix each time....
- Now you can drop by tbs onto a cookie sheet & bake until the tops are just starting to get golden in color & the bottoms should be light golden brown... When done pull out of the oven & let sit 4-5 minutes... After sitting carefully remove with a spatula & put on a plate or platter to finish cooling... Put another batch in the oven & repeat until all mix is used up....
- At this point you can dust them with powdered sugar & eat them if you'd like... Otherwise put about 1/2 of your bag of chocolate chips in a bowl with your wax then into the microwave on low setting until melted... (I use a paring knife to shave the wax so that it melts better) After the chocolate is melted dip each macaroon into the chocolate & shake off excess... Put back onto plate or platter & into the freezer or fridge so the chocolate sets....
- Now you can eat them, share them or store them in airtight containers! I hope you all enjoy them! They are delicious & addicting!!.
The very first thing you want to do before cooking any vegetable is to decontaminate them thoroughly. You can never know that there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and we definitely cannot see them aided by the naked eye. It is important to completely clean them for we also may never know if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with associated with intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is vital because of this overcook your vegetables so that they can be crunchy without having to mushy. Cooking it just right would also enhance the laundry especially begin using bright colored veggies that could make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back to Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped), how can you cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com