Balanced Menu: Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling.
All that you should prepare yourself when baking Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. This make sure you make meals it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling
In the cooking practice you actually take some crucial seasonings. In case generally there is a thing that is certainly forgotten and then the effect is definately not according to your own expectations. To commence, you may prepare yourself some of the spices below.
- You require of FOR CHOCOLATE COOKIES.
- You require 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You must have 4 oz of unsalted butter,at room temperature.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips,I used holiday colored ones.
- You must have of FOR PEPPERMINT CREAM FILLING.
- You must have 4 oz of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You require 2 tbsp of heavy cream, or any cream you have.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract.
Guidelines of Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling
For getting great effects, please continue with the food preparation directions together with the next Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling properly
- Preheat oven to 350. line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- MAKE COOKIES.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and mix in well but don't over mix dough is thick.
- Add chocolate chips and mix in.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pan 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 8 to 10 minutes until just set, This is very important, do NOT over bake or they will become crunchy not chewy when cool. Cool in pan 5 minutes than transfer to wire rack to cool completely..
- MAKE PEPPERMINT CREAM FILLING.
- Beat utter, confectioners sugar, cream and peppermint extract until light and fluffy..
- Divide filling evenly on half of cookies the top with another cookie to make a sandwich..
- To keep filling from sqeezing it when eating I freeze these cookies individually and remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. If serving all at one time refrigerate 1 hour to firm filling up a bit. They freeze great..
The first thing you have to do before cooking any vegetable is to scrub them thoroughly. You will can't predict that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables which definitely cannot see them considering the naked eye. It could be important to clean them for we can also never bear in mind if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning a portion of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with possibly intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It is recommended don't overcook your vegetables so that they might be crunchy without having to mushy. Cooking it right would also enhance the bathroom especially if you use bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Time for Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Peppermint Cream Filling, just how do you cook when using the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage with these results, it's fine to use your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com