Strong Course: Egg Potato Omelette.
All you need to organize when preparing food Egg Potato Omelette using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here's how you ought to make it.
Ingredients of Egg Potato Omelette
Inside the baking practice people require some critical seasonings. When at this time there can be something that's ignored and then the result won't be as outlined by your own expectations. To begin with, you may make a number of the seasonings below.
- It's 5 pieces of Potatoes.
- It's 4-5 of eggs.
- It's 5 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Coriander/Dhania.
- You must have of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Chillies spice.
- You require 1 piece of fresh chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Step by step of Egg Potato Omelette
For getting perfect final results, remember to continue with the food preparation recommendations along with the examples below Egg Potato Omelette appropriately
- First you peel the tomatoes and cut it into 2 parts each, then cut accross on each piece into small tiny pieces, when done put them into a clean bowl with water.
- Then after washing the peeled potatoes, dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Put your non sticky cooking pan on the fire, add the chopped onions and 2 Tbsp of oil, leave them to start turning light brown, add the small pieces of Potatoes, chillies spice, curry powder and a pinch of salt.
- Mix them, put the lid and lower the heat to ensure the potatoes steam to soften in about 10 minutes.
- On another bowl break the eggs, sprinkle the black pepper a bit, add the chopped Dhania, and the fresh chillies.. Then add a pinch of salt again and mix well.
- Remove the potatoes from then pan and add into the mixture of eggs in STEP 5 then continue mixing in the bowl, then you return your pan and add the 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Pour your mixture, lower the heat and cover with the lid to cook then turn the other side again.
- When you can serve with your Hot coffee or fresh soda or Juice.
First of all you have to do before cooking any vegetable is to decontaminate them thoroughly. You might never know that there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables as well as definitely cannot see them together with the naked eye. It might be important to clean them for we may also never bear in mind if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning a few of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the possibility of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is important not to overcook your vegetables so they really can be crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the dishes especially if you use bright colored veggies that can make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Egg Potato Omelette, just how do you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, you can include your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com