Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe.
You're able to cook food Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how it's best to grill it.
Ingredients of Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe
Inside food preparation process you take some important seasonings. In the event that there is one area that is neglected subsequently the effect is definately not relative to your expectations. To start out, you may put together a lot of the seasonings below.
- It's 8 of medium size Potatoes (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You require 1/4 cup of cream.
- You must have 1/2 cup of milk.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of Chicken stock.
- You require 1 of onion (cut into dice).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Prepare to taste of Salt, Black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Prepare 175 gr of Bacon.
- Prepare 100 gr of Grated Chees.
Guidelines of Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe
For getting best outcomes, you should stick to the baking instructions with the examples below Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe the right way
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C..
- Heat the sliced potatoes in the microwave with the maximum heat for 4 minutes..
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, stir for about 1 minute..
- Add the flour, and stir constantly for one minute. Stir in milk, cream, salt, chicken stock, nutmeg, and black pepper. Cook until the sauce has thickened..
- Layer the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish (make it one layer). Top with the sauce, bacon, and cheese..
- Make the second layer of Potatoes, top with sauce, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until all potatoes, sauce, bacon and cheese are used..
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked well..
- Check the video, how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/w9mJUKYOPuI.
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return towards oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
Back in Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe, how do you cook while using recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, you can include your creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com