Healthier Recipe: Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise.
All you should put together ahead of cooking Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise using 24 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how it's best to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise
Inside cooking procedure an individual require some critical seasonings. If right now there can be something that is forgotten subsequently the result is definately not as outlined by the expectations. To start, it is possible to put together many of the spices below.
- You require of Cookies And Kitchen Items.
- You need 1 box of Double Stuffed Oreos.
- You need 1 box of Peanut Butter Oreos.
- You must have 1 box of Large Keebler Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Prepare 12 oz of Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips.
- You require 12 oz of Semi Sweet Regular Chocolate Chips.
- You must have 12 oz of Semi Sweet White Chocolate Chips.
- It's 12 oz of Semi Sweet Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips.
- It's 12 oz of Bag Sliced Almonds.
- You must have 12 oz of Bag Crushed Toffee.
- You require 12 oz of Bag Crushed Peppermint Candies.
- You need 1 of Bottle Assorted Holiday Candy Toppers.
- You need 1 of Roll Parchment Or Wax Paper.
- You must have 4 of Ceramic Or Glass Bowls.
- You require 4 small of Squeezable Bottles, Ziplock Or Frosting Piping Bags.
- You need 1 of Plate Per Each Garnishment.
- You require 1 can of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 of Plastic Spatula.
- You must have 1 box of Cookie Sticks.
- You require 1 bunch of Festive Holiday Cupcake Holders Or Tins.
- You must have 1 box of Clear Wrapers [if making cookies on a stick].
- You need 1 box of Ties Or Ribbons [if making cookies on a stick].
- You require 12 of Long Pointed Scewers [for dipping cookies that won't be on a stick].
- It's 1 box of Food Coloring Jels.
Guidance of Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise
To receive excellent success, be sure to go through preparing food instructions with the following Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise effectively
- First, know that you can use any type of cookie of your partners fancy. Just make certain that they're not soft or weak cookies that will dissolve once dipped in warm chocolate..
- Second, know you also have the option of dipping and decorating strawberries, bananas and cherries with this same recipe..
- Have all chocolates and shortening at room temperature..
- Make certain you kitchen is at a nominal temperature. 65° to 69°. A source of ventilation [ceiling fan] wouldn't hurt either since your cookies won't go into the fridge, they'll cool and harden on the counter..
- You'll need everything ready to go before you start melting your chocolates, especially if you're going this alone. Know where everything is before you need it since once the chocolates are melted, the process goes pretty quick. It's helpful to set up your counter assembly line style..
- Have all utensils at the ready..
- Lay flat several large pieces of wax or parchment paper throughout your kitchen..
- Crush or chop all cookie garnishments and place on individual plates..
- Have all boxes, bottles or bags open and ready..
- If you're making any cookies on a stick, have those already attached together..
- It's very important that your bowls be glass or ceramic for heat control, distribution and cooling..
- Add 2 tbs shortening [added for chocolate to achieve a tempered like sheen] to each glass or ceramic bowl and add each 12 oz package of chocolate chips to them. Know that you'll only be working on one type of chocolate at a time. A batch of dark chocolates first, white cookies second, etc., etc..
- Place one glass bowl with chips and shortening in the microwave at 50% strength/output and set time for 1 - 2 minutes. Watch your heating chips very carefully. Mix chocolate regularly..
- Ideally, you will only want your chips to melt at their edges. You'll use the residual heat in your glass bowl and the friction of your spatula to finish melting your chocolate. Do not overheat your chocolate or get any water into it. That will destroy it..
- Now you can start dipping your cookies or strawberries. If dipping fruit, make certain they are clean and dry..
- Dip and place on parchment paper. Decorate and let cool and dry. Reserve your leftover chocolate for decorations..
- Start your next batch of chocolate in a clean bowl water free and follow the same steps as the last batch..
- Now that you have two different colored cookies, you can use both to lightly drizzle on each other for decoration..
- Continue to heat up your other chocolates, decorate and allow your cookies to set up..
- Authors Note: You can get some extra milage out of your white chocolate by adding some food coloring jels to it. [pink, red, purple].
- Place cooled and firm cookies in festive paper cups..
The first thing you should do before cooking any vegetable is to fix them thoroughly. You will can't predict there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables in which we definitely cannot see them with all the naked eye. It is additionally important to completely clean them for we may also never take notice if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning the various chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the possibility of intoxicating us that can lead to health problems.
It is essential will not overcook your vegetables to be able to might be crunchy and never mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the laundry especially you might be bright colored veggies that may make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Time for Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise, find out how to cook together with the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you can add your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com