You are able to make meals Shepherd's Pie using 17 recipe and 7 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
Within the preparing food method an individual might need some important seasonings. When at this time there is a thing that is certainly forgotten subsequently the results won't be as per the expectations. To start out, you'll be able to create many of the spices below.
- You require 6 of red Potatoes.
- You require of Cheddar cheese.
- You must have 300 gram of Minced beef.
- You must have 1 of small onion - chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic - chopped.
- You must have of Fresh rosemary.
- You must have of Fresh thyme.
- You require 150 ml of fresh milk.
- It's 1 of carrot - chopped.
- You require To taste of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flour.
- You must have of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of Egg yolk.
- It's 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare as needed of Beef broth.
Guidance of Shepherd's Pie
To get best success, please go through preparing food information with the next Shepherd's Pie the right way
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil then put potato in to the boiling water and cook until tender. Peel the skin, mash and mix with cheddar cheese, yolk,butter, milk and salt pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil and fry chopped onion then add chopped garlic and fry until fragrant, add carrot and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add minced beef,rosemary, thyme, flour, salt,pepper, and fry untill beef golden brown..
- Add beef brot and tomato paste, bring to boil and reduce heat then simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish spread beef, layer with mashed potato and flatten well.
- Bake in the oven in 200 c for 20 minutes or untill golden brown..
- And this is it,, have done and ready to serve.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Supper inside of it!
Here we are at Shepherd's Pie, just how do you cook making use of recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage of these results, you can add your special creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com