Wholesome Meal: Overnight Breakfast Casserole.
All you need to prepare yourself prior to preparing Overnight Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. That is the way you must prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
In the cooking food procedure you actually need some important seasonings. If perhaps there can be something that is certainly lost next the results aren't going to be as outlined by your expectations. To begin with, you can put together a few of the spices below.
- You must have 1 (30 oz) of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- You require 2 (8 oz) of bags 2 cups each taco cheese with spices.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk or use option ⬇️*.
- You require 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 can evaporated.
- You must have of Milk Instead of just the sweetened condensed milk *.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You require 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- You require 1 (8 oz) of bag cubed ham about 1 cup.
- You must have 1 of red bell pepper diced (can use green pepper or a mix of both).
Guidance of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
To get best success, please stick to the cooking recommendations with the next Overnight Breakfast Casserole the right way
- Cook sausage and set a side and place half of the hashbrowns in a 13×9 inch dish then sprinkle on 2 cups cheese.
- Then add the rest of the hashbrowns and add cooked sausage, ham and peppers.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and * condensed milk together and pour evenly over top and sprinkle on rest of cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour then remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes then serve. Hope you enjoy !.
The vital thing you must do before cooking any vegetable is to decontaminate them thoroughly. You could possibly don't know there's bacteria lingering on the new vegetables which definitely cannot see them with the naked eye. It is also important to launder them for we may also never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning a number of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It is necessary to not overcook your vegetables in order to will be crunchy without having to mushy. Cooking it right would also enhance the dishes especially if you work with bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
To Overnight Breakfast Casserole, how to cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage with these results, you'll be able to your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com