Corned Beef Casserole.
You are able to make Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. That is the way it is best to cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
From the preparing food method a person need some crucial seasonings. In the event that there is one area which is overlooked in that case the effect will never be as per the expectations. To begin, it is possible to make many of the seasonings below.
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Prepare 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- It's 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- You require 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You require 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- You need 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Guidelines of Corned Beef Casserole
For getting perfect final results, make sure you follow the cooking guidance along with the next Corned Beef Casserole the right way
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try in order to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal in itself!
In to Corned Beef Casserole, just how do you cook while using the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, you can add the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com