You could cook food Macaroni Gratin using 15 recipe and 6 steps. This is one way make sure you prepare it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Gratin
From the preparing process people take some vital seasonings. If perhaps generally there is one area which is neglected in that case the effect will not be as per ones expectations. To start with, you can prepare yourself a few of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 can of creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce (300 gram).
- You must have 2 cups of Macaroni.
- You need 1 of onion (thinly clice).
- You require To taste of Italian herb.
- You require 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- You must have of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 of mushroom cut into small slice.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare of Water to boil macaroni.
- It's as needed of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You require of Sliced cooked Ox tongue.
- You require of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- It's 4 cloves of garlic lighty crushed.
- You must have of Cheddar spread single cheese.
Guidelines for Macaroni Gratin
To acquire excellent outcomes, you need to continue with the preparing food instructions by using the examples below Macaroni Gratin accurately
- In a large pot bring the water to boil, add salt and cook macaroni about 8 minutes or according to the intruction in the package and drain well.
- In other pan, heat olive oil and cook onion. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, add mushroom, salt pepper. Stir well and turn into medium or low heat..
- Add white creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce and mix well and cook about 5 minutes..
- Put the drained macaroni into pasta sauce and mix well, add Italian herb and taste it..
- Grease the gratin baking dishes with butter and transfer macaroni into them..
- Layer with ox tounge and cheddar spread single cheese, sprinkel grated cheddar cheese and parmesan over the macaroni and bake until golden brown or untill cheese melted then remove from the oven and ready to serve.
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return for the oven for someone else 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Time for Macaroni Gratin, how will you cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage of these results, you can add your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com