Good Recipke: Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker.
All that you should cook just before grilling Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker using 5 recipe and 5 steps. That is the way you need to prepare it.
Ingredients of Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker
From the cooking practice anyone need some essential seasonings. In the event that generally there is one area that is definitely ignored next the results is definately not as outlined by your own expectations. To start, you may make a number of the spices below.
- It's 8-10 lb. of spiral cut ham, bone in.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of brown sugar (depending how sweet you'd like it).
- It's 1 can (20 oz.) of pineapple rings packed in 100% juice, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey (could also use pure maple syrup instead).
- It's of maraschino cherries (optional).
Instructions for Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker
To obtain perfect benefits, be sure to continue with the baking guidance using this Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker accurately
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (6 quart or larger). Place the ham in it and rub the brown sugar all over the ham..
- Drizzle the honey and the pineapple juice over the ham, then arrange the pineapple slices atop it...use toothpicks to hold them in place..
- If using the cherries, use toothpicks to hold them in place arranged around the pineapple slices. Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of the cherry juice atop the ham..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Baste the ham with the juices in the pot every hour or so..
- Once ready, remove the toothpicks, pineapple and cherries. Place the ham on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
The crucial element you are doing before cooking any vegetable is to clean them thoroughly. You could can never predict there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables which definitely cannot see them when using the naked eye. Additionally it is important to decontaminate them for we can also never please note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning examples of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is very important because of this overcook your vegetables to allow them to can be crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it just right would also enhance the dishes especially begin using bright colored veggies that may make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back to Holiday Ham - Slow Cooker, how can you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you are able to your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com