Strong Recipe: Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets.
All that you should prepare yourself prior to when cooking Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here's how you must prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets
From the food preparation approach a person require some vital seasonings. When there are some things that is overlooked after that the results won't be as per a person's expectations. To commence, you are able to prepare yourself many of the spices below.
- You must have 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It's 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- You must have 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
Instructions for Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets
To have best final results, you should go through food preparation guidance by using the subsequent Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets the right way
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.
First of all for you to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean out them thoroughly. You will never know that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and we all definitely cannot see them while using naked eye. It is additionally important to clean them for we may also never recognize if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning a number of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the opportunity of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is necessary to not ever overcook your vegetables to allow them to may be crunchy without mushy. Cooking it just right would also enhance the laundry especially should you use bright colored veggies that could create any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets, how should you cook using the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage of these results, you can contribute your current creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com