The Os Tuna Burger.
You possibly can cook food The Os Tuna Burger using 15 recipe and 5 steps. This is one way you need to create it.
Ingredients of The Os Tuna Burger
From the preparing food approach you actually take some important seasonings. If generally there can be something that is definitely forgotten about next the outcome will not be as outlined by your expectations. To begin with, you possibly can get ready some of the seasonings below.
- You must have 2 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 each of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It's 2 slice of toasted bread.
- You must have 3/4 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter for pan frying burgers.
- You require 4 of buns toasted.
- Prepare 8 of pickle slices.
- It's 1/2 slice of avocado or cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill weed.
- You require 3 tbsp of mayo to mix with dill weed for flavored spread for buns.
- Prepare 4 slice of tomatoes.
- You must have 1 each of cheese of choice to melt over tomato slice.
Guidelines for The Os Tuna Burger
To obtain great benefits, make sure you adhere to the baking directions along with the subsequent The Os Tuna Burger effectively
- Mix bread crumb, bisquick, mustard, salt and pepper, onion, tuna, and egg together. make 4-6 patties..
- start melting butter in frying pan..
- place patties on med heated pan (I made mine like a ball and set in pan and let it sizzle a minute before i spatula pessed ball to patty to let center glue together ;-)).
- let sizzle in butter for about 5-6 minutes. While first side fries, mix dill weed and mayo for sauce and slice tomatoes and/avacado or cucs.
- flip your burgers and be awed by the beauty, then throw nuns in oven to toast. the second side of burgers also take 5-6 minutes. after a minute or so, I threw on tomato and spronkled mexi mix cheese shreds. mayo'd my toasted buns, and finally landed my burgers on my buns and pickles. YUM.
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal inside of it!
Back to The Os Tuna Burger, how does one cook together with the recipe above? If you've not felt the best thing about these results, it is possible to your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com