Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis.
It is possible to grill Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how it's best to make meals it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis
Inside the food preparation process anyone require some critical seasonings. In the event presently there is something which is overlooked in that case the effect are not in accordance with your own expectations. To start, you are able to put together a few of the spices below.
- You must have of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- You must have 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- You must have 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- You require 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- It's 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- You need of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- It's 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- You require 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- You require of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- You must have 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You require 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- You require 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You require of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- You require of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- Prepare of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- You need of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- You must have of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Instructions for Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis
To get fantastic effects, make sure you stick to the preparing food guidance together with the examples below Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis effectively
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
To Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis, how will you cook using the recipe above? If you have not felt the best thing about these results, contain your own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com