Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box.
You are able to cook dinner Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box using 12 recipe and 7 steps. This is one way you ought to create it.
Ingredients of Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
Within the preparing food course of action a person take some vital seasonings. When right now there is one area that is forgotten about next the result will never be according to your own expectations. To commence, you may put together a few of the spices below.
- You must have of Base of Lunch Box.
- You must have 1 cup of White Rice.
- It's of Steam Egg.
- It's 2 large of Egg.
- You require 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You require 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You must have of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- It's 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
Guidelines for Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
For getting perfect outcomes, make sure you go through preparing food instructions having the examples below Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box correctly
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing try if you want to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return for the oven for an additional 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
In to Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box, tips on how to cook using the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you can include your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com