It is easy to cook Breakfast Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. This is one way make sure you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
From the food preparation procedure anyone take some critical seasonings. In the event presently there is a thing that is certainly ignored then the actual result aren't going to be prior to a person's expectations. To start, it is possible to put together some of the seasonings below.
- You require of Left over Ham sliced, or cubed.
- You must have 2 (9 inch) of tortillas.
- You require 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- You must have of Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It's of Sour cream.
- It's of Taco sauce.
- You require of Optional (add inside or on top).
- It's of Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese.
- It's of Onion.
- You must have of Tomatoes.
- You must have of Guacamole.
- It's of Etc.
Guidelines for Breakfast Quesadillas
To acquire great results, be sure to follow the preparing instructions having the subsequent Breakfast Quesadillas appropriately
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top..
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown..
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside..
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy..
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you would like get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
In to Breakfast Quesadillas, how can you cook when using the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you can contribute your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com