Wholesome Recipe: Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce.
All you need to get ready earlier than food preparation Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you'll want to make it.
Ingredients of Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce
In the cooking approach a person take some critical seasonings. If at this time there is a thing that's neglected after that the outcome won't be according to the expectations. To begin with, you can get ready a number of the seasonings below.
- You must have of PLUM SAUCE MUXTURE.
- You must have 3 tbsp of plum sauce.
- You must have 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You require 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You require 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of kalamansi juice /lime juice.
- It's of FRIED POTATO.
- You must have 4 large of potatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dice ginger.
- You must have 3 small of dice red chili pepper (optional).
- It's 3 tbsp of slice dried apricots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour for coating.
Instructions for Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce
For getting excellent effects, be sure to keep to the food preparation guidelines by using this Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce appropriately
- Removed skin of potato then dry with paper towel then springkle some flour and shake off excess flour and deep fry till its lightly brown then drain , set aside till ready to use and ( TIPS **** refried again for another few second till its crispy ).
- Mix the sauce then pour onto a nonstick pan and add in dice garlic,shallot and ginger with small red chili pepper (optional) for 1 minute till bubbly hot then off heat and add in slice dried apricot.
- SERVE DEEP FRIED POTATO TOP WITH SPICY GALIC AND DRIED APRICOT IN PLUM SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING PLUM SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
- BELOW,ARE FEW POTATO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340193-baked-cheesy-spicy-potato.
To begin with for you to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean off them thoroughly. You could possibly do not no that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables therefore we definitely cannot see them together with the naked eye. It is important to clean up them for we also may never recognize if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning most of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the opportunity of intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It's important not to ever overcook your vegetables in order to is going to be crunchy not mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the dishes especially if you are using bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back in Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce, how will you cook while using the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, it's fine to use your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com