Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe.
It is easy to prepare Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe using 12 recipe and 5 steps. This you might want to create it.
Ingredients of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
While in the cooking course of action people might need some important seasonings. When now there is a thing that is ignored after that the result will not be as per your own expectations. To start with, it is possible to create a lot of the spices below.
- You require 3 cups of corn chex.
- You need 3 cups of rice chex.
- You need 3 cups of wheat chex.
- You must have 2 cups of mixed nuts.
- It's 2 cups of mini pretzels.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of baby gold fish cracker.
- You require 1.5 stick of unsalted butter.
- You require 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You require 3 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Guidance of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
To receive excellent success, be sure to keep to the cooking recommendations along with these Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe the right way
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan..
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish..
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly..
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets..
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you'd like to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return for the oven for someone else 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. An evening meal inside of it!
To Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe, how should you cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, you can contribute your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com