Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style).
You're able to prepare dinner Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style) using 16 recipe and 4 steps. Here's how you'll want to cook food it.
Ingredients of Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style)
Within the food preparation process people need some vital seasonings. In the event there is one thing that may be forgotten next the results aren't going to be as outlined by a person's expectations. To commence, you may prepare yourself some of the spices below.
- You require 1 cup of morola mach (Mola Carplet - Fresh River Water Fish).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of masoor dal (red lentils), soaked for 3-4 hours.
- You require 2 tbsp. of rice flour.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It's as needed of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic, grated.
- You must have to taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- You require 1 tsp. of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- It's 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare pinch of baking soda (opt).
- It's 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of mustard oil.
- You require as needed of oil to deep fry.
Guidelines of Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style)
To get ideal effects, you should keep to the preparing information by using this Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style) appropriately
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Grind the masoor dal with very less water and mix along with all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Heat oil and drop spoonfuls of the mix into it and fry on a medium flame till golden in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve as an appetizer with any chutney or kasundi (mustard sauce)..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return towards the oven for the next 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
Here we are at Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters - Bengali Style), find out how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, it's fine to use your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com