Bon Bon Chicken.
You possibly can make meals Bon Bon Chicken using 12 recipe and 6 steps. That is the way you might want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Bon Bon Chicken
Within the preparing process you actually require some significant seasonings. When now there is a thing which is forgotten subsequently the effect won't be relative to the expectations. To start with, you can create several of the seasonings below.
- You must have 100 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 piece of Japanese Cucumber.
- You require 1 tbsp of Hot Water ◎.
- You must have 1 tsp of Sugar ◎.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt ◎.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt for Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Sesame★.
- You require 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce★.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce★.
- You must have 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil★.
- You must have 1 tsp of Vinegar★.
- You must have 1 tsp of Sugar★.
Guidance for Bon Bon Chicken
To have ideal benefits, please stick to the food preparation instructions with these Bon Bon Chicken accurately
- Make a steam chicken. Cut the chicken with a knife to spread it out so that it has a uniform thickness. Mix ◎ ingredients and put it and chicken in a ziplock. Rub it well..
- Take out the ziplock from the pot and loosen the chicken in the ziplock. Keep it in fridge as it over 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp on a cutting board. Put the cucumber on it and rolling while holding down. Wrap the cucumber and keep it in fridge over 15 minutes..
- Slice the cucumber diagonally. Cut it into strip..
- Mix the all ★ ingredients well in a small bowl. Put the cucumber and steamed chicken on a dish. Sprinkle the sauce ★。.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to your oven for another 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Lunch byby itself!
Time for Bon Bon Chicken, how will you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage of these results, you can your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com