Debbie's Chex Mix. debbie chex-mix nutrition facts and nutritional information. Vary this mix by stirring in chopped dried tropical fruits, coconut or macadamia nuts after coating the cereal mixture with. The unique mixes of flavor and crunch you love!
Indulgent: A mix of caramel-coated corn Chex, cocoa-seasoned corn Chex, pretzels, nuts, caramel-coated popcorn and chocolaty candies. See more ideas about Chex mix, Snack mix, Chex mix puppy chow. This toffee chex mix is a sweet and salty mix coated in rich brown sugar toffee for the ultimate snack or dessert! You're able to cook dinner Debbie's Chex Mix using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. This is one way you ought to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Debbie's Chex Mix
Within the preparing food approach anyone might need some important seasonings. When there are some things that's ignored in that case the result are not as per your expectations. To start out, it is possible to make a number of the seasonings below.
- You need 1-12 oz of box of Chex or Crispix.
- It's 1.5 sticks of Butter (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 8 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- You must have 3 cups of Peanuts (and/or mixed nuts).
- Prepare 3 cups of Fritos.
- You must have 3 cups of Pretzels.
- It's 3 cups of Goldfish crackers.
- You require 3 cups of Cheetos.
Every flavor of Chex Mix has the same base: Chex cereal, pretzels, and nuts. From there, though, Chex mix branches off into sweet and savory combinations of all types. Cheesy Chex Mix recipe: Based on the traditional chex mix recipes from the cereal box - but altered for our personal tastes. This is actually a double batch from the traditional recipe - but a single batch.
Instructions for Debbie's Chex Mix
To acquire great benefits, you should adhere to the cooking food directions with the next Debbie's Chex Mix appropriately
- Preheat over to 250 degrees.
- Melt the butter and stir together the butter, worchestershire sauce, and seasoning salt..
- Dump all ingredients into the roaster (dry and wet) and gently stir so the dry ingredients are evenly coated by the buttery mixture..
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes to ensure even coating and crispness..
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
This Lemon Chex Mix is the perfect snack food for any occasion. They only require a few simple ingredients and come together in just a matter of minutes. We love making puppy chow for movies. This Chex Mix Recipe is something my Mom has been making since I was a little kid. In large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try in order to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. An evening meal inside of it!
Back in Debbie's Chex Mix, how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, you'll be able to your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com