Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters.
You possibly can cook Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. That is the way you might want to grill it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters
From the food preparation approach anyone require some essential seasonings. In the event presently there can be something which is lost in that case the effect aren't going to be in accordance with ones expectations. To start, you are able to put together a number of the spices below.
- It's 250 gm of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets cut into bite size chunks.
- You must have 2 of Dry red chilies crushed.
- It's 3 of Birds eye green chilies finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You must have 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- It's 4 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour.
- It's 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You must have 1 drop of Orange food colour (optional).
- You need of Curry leaves- A sprig (optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil- As needed for deep frying.
Instructions of Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters
To get perfect results, you should continue with the cooking food guidelines having this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters correctly
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan..
- In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil. Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over..
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack and enjoy..
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix back into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
Here we are at Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters, how do you cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, you can contribute your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com