Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry.
It is possible to prepare food Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry using 6 recipe and 3 steps. This you should cook it.
Ingredients of Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry
While in the baking course of action a person take some crucial seasonings. If at this time there are some things that is definitely ignored next the result is definately not relative to a person's expectations. To start with, you can create a few of the spices below.
- It's 300 grams of Cabbage.
- You require 1 medium of Onion.
- It's 1 of light pinch Shio-kombu.
- You must have 1 small of Canned tuna (oil-packed).
- It's 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce.
Guidelines for Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry
For getting great benefits, be sure to keep to the baking recommendations by using the following Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry effectively
- Chop the cabbage into bite-sized pieces. Cut the onion into thin slices..
- Add the oil from the canned tuna to a frying pan and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the cabbage, tuna, and shio-kombu and cook..
- Once the cabbage becomes tender, sprinkle in the black pepper. Add a bit of soy sauce to taste, and it's complete..
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people back into the skins and return to your oven for another 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Supper itself!
In to Time-Saving Spring Cabbage & Tuna Shio-Kombu Stir-Fry, just how do you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, it's fine to use your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com