Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry.
You're able to cook dinner Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry using 8 recipe and 5 steps. Here's how you'll want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry
From the preparing food process an individual might need some vital seasonings. In case there can be something that may be forgotten about then the actual result will never be according to a person's expectations. To begin with, you may put together a few of the spices below.
- It's 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- You require 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Egg.
- Prepare 1 of pack Bonito flakes.
- You require 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You require 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- You require 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions of Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry
To obtain perfect effects, make sure you stick to the cooking recommendations together with these Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry properly
- Here are the ingredients. If you want to make heartier portions, use 2 eggs!.
- Boil the komatsuna for 1 minute, squeeze out the excess water and cut into bite-sized pieces. Beat the egg and mix with the mayonnaise..
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, and coat with sesame oil. Quickly stir-fry the tuna and komatsuna, and add the bonito flakes..
- Add the egg. Don't move anything around until the egg has firmed up!.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce to finish..
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return on the oven for the next 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Back in Komatsuna and Tuna Egg Stir-fry, how should you cook aided by the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, contain ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com