Healthy Recipe: Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney.
All you should create prior to preparing food Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney using 22 recipe and 9 steps. This is how you might want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney
Within the preparing food method anyone need some important seasonings. If presently there is one thing that is certainly forgotten in that case the result are not as outlined by your current expectations. To begin, you are able to prepare many of the seasonings below.
- You need of For the momo covering:-.
- It's 1.5 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You must have of Water as required.
- You require 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of For the momo stuffing:-.
- You require 1 cup of grated carrots.
- You require 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- You require 2 of large onions finely chopped.
- You must have 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It's 2 inch of ginger grated.
- It's 8 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You require 2 tbsp of oil for sautéing.
- You need of For momo chutney :-.
- You require 3 of Kashmiri dried red chillies.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You require 6 cloves of garlic.
- You require 1 tsp of sugar.
- You must have 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You require of Water for boiling.
Instructions for Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney
To obtain excellent final results, you need to adhere to the preparing recommendations by using this Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney correctly
- First we make the momo dough. For this in a bowl mix the wheat flour, salt and water to form a dough. Knead well for 5 mins. Apply oil on top. Cover with samp cloth and let it rest for 20 mins..
- While the dough rests we make our momo stuffing. In a pan with oil fry the ginger, garlic, capsicum & onion adding the salt for about 2 mins on high flame..
- Now add the carrots and cabbage and sautée for 3 mins until it changes colour as shown. Do not over cook till it becomes soft and mushy. Remove from flame and let it cool..
- Remove cloth from rested dough. Knead again for 3 mins until you get a soft dough. Divide it into 12 small balls. Roll them into thin circles..
- Place 2 tbsp of the stuffing in the centre of the circle. Apply water on the edges of the dough circle and form pleats. Press the centre together and seal well to prevent leaks. Repeat the same for all balls..
- In an idli cooker pour in 2 cups water and place a greased cloth on the idli plate. Or a greased banana leaf. Place the momos on it leaving enough gap in between. Steam on medium flame for 15 mins..
- For smaller sized momos 6-8 mins of steaming is adequate. Do not over cook it as wheat becomes hard. Repeat the same with the rest of the momos..
- Lastly we make the spicy & tangy momo chutney. Boil the tomatoes and chillies in water until the skin of the tomatoes shrink. Peel skin and let it cook before chopping it coarsely..
- In a mixer grinder add all ingredients under ‘momo chutney’ and grind to get a smooth chutney. Don’t add any water. Serve cold chutney with hot momos..
To begin with you must do before cooking any vegetable is to clean out them thoroughly. You might do not no that there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables as well as definitely cannot see them aided by the naked eye. Additionally,it is important to completely clean them for we also may never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning a portion of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential for intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is vital will not overcook your vegetables so they may be crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially if you are using bright colored veggies that will make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Breakfast Momos- healthy & tasty Veg Wheat Momos with Chutney, how can you cook with all the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you are able to your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com