Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod.
You'll be able to grill Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod using 7 recipe and 5 steps. This is one way you need to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod
Inside the cooking procedure an individual take some essential seasonings. If presently there is something that is definitely overlooked subsequently the result will never be in accordance with your current expectations. To start with, you are able to make many of the spices below.
- You require 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- You require 180 grams of Salted cod.
- You must have 1 of Egg white.
- You require 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of plus Sugar.
- It's 1 of Ponzu.
- You need 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
Step by step for Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod
To obtain fantastic benefits, you should keep to the food preparation guidance together with the following Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod properly
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel and microwave it for 3 minutes. Take bones and skin out from cod..
- Put tofu, cod, egg whites, sake, and sugar in a food processor..
- Scoop it up with a spoon and put it into boiled water..
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake it in an oven for about 20 minutes (180℃)..
- Put ponzu and sliced shiso leaves on it..
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Also a thing to try in order to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return towards the oven for the next 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Back in Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod, how would you cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, it's fine to use your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com