Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos.
You possibly can cook food Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you need to create it.
Ingredients of Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos
In the preparing practice you might need some significant seasonings. If there is something which is neglected subsequently the outcome won't be prior to ones expectations. To start with, you can make a number of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 of Wiener sausage (red).
- Prepare 1 of Hanpen (as needed).
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage (to taste).
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed (a little).
- You require 1 of Imitation crab stick (a little).
Step by step for Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos
To obtain excellent final results, you should adhere to the food preparation guidelines along with the following Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos appropriately
- Cut the tip off the sausage..
- Cut the fish sausage about half the width of the sausage tip..
- Cut the hanpen into a square..
- With a different piece of hanpen, use a straw to poke a hole. (The hole piece will be the pom pom on Santa's hat)..
- Use a straw to poke a hole in the red part of the crab stick..
- Use a craft punch to cut tiny circles from nori seaweed for the eyes..
- With a pick, skewer the hanpen pom pom, then the sausage tip placed on top of fish sausage. Lastly, add the hanpen cube. Stick on the eyes made of nori and the nose made of crabstick..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
In to Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos, how do you cook using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, you can contribute your very own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com