Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】.
You'll be able to cook Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 using 11 recipe and 10 steps. That is the way it is best to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】
While in the cooking food process an individual need some essential seasonings. In the event generally there can be something which is neglected then the outcome will never be relative to your expectations. To start, you'll be able to get ready a few of the seasonings below.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of unsalted butter.
- It's 60 g (2.1 oz) of maple sugar.
- It's 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- It's 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You must have 40 g (5 Tbsp) of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz).
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You require of ※For brushing on the cookies.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You require of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Guidelines of Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】
For getting best results, you should stick to the baking information using the next Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 the right way
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Tku3MYE_a24.
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put the butter in a bowl and sift the dry ingredients (cake flour and whole wheat flour) over it..
- Sift almond flour and maple sugar over it. Mix it with your hands. Crush and rub the butter while mixing. Mix it until small lumps are formed..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Pour the egg into the butter and flour mixture. Fold it with a spatula until almost combined..
- Add vanilla oil and mix it. Rub and stretch the dough. Gather the dough. Repeat this process (rub and stretch, gather) 5 more times..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten. Wrap it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. If the dough is hard, leave it for around 10 mins to soften, and then roll out. Roll it out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let it sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Cut it with a cookie cutter. (the size of my cookie cutter: 4.5 × 7.5 cm / 1.8'' × 3'') If the dough becomes soft, please chill the dough for 5-10 mins in a freezer and then cut out. Re-roll the dough scraps and chill, and cut out. Put them on the baking sheet..
- Prick each with a fork so as not to lose its shape when you bake them. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20-23 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked biscuits are soft but become hard when cooled..
- 【For brushing on the biscuits】Mix maple syrup and powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth while crushing lumps of sugar. Brush each top of biscuits lightly with the maple syrup mixture. Dry well. Done!.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal by itself!
Here we are at Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】, how can you cook with all the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, you are able to your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com