Healthy and balanced Course: Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad.
All you should get ready previously cooking Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad using 18 recipe and 9 steps. Here's how you might want to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad
Within the cooking food method a person take some critical seasonings. In the event there can be something that is definitely ignored after that the actual result will never be according to ones expectations. To start out, it is possible to create a lot of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 5 medium of red skin potatos, boiled in salted water until just tender.
- It's 1 lb of polish kielbasa sausage, added to boiling potatos for the last 5 to 10 minutex to heat and plump up..
- It's 1 of REDUCTION SAUCE.
- It's 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 8 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- You must have 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of FOR VINAIGRETTE DRESSING.
- It's 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You require 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You must have 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You require 1/4 tsp of dryed tarragon.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You must have 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You must have 1 tsp of hot sauce such such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 of TOPPING.
- You need 1/4 cup of swiss cheese in tiny dice, or any cheese you like.
- You require 3 of sliced green onions.
Step by step for Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad
To receive best final results, please continue with the cooking food information having the next Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad the right way
- MAKE REDUCTION SAUCE.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and reduce over medium high heat until reduced to about 1/2 cup, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- MAKE VINAIGRETTE.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl to mix well..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Slice warm peeled potatos 1/4 inche thick.Slice warm kielbasa in 1/4 inche slices. Gently combine with warm reduction sauce be careful not to break potatos..
- Arrange potatos alternating with kielbasa in a decorative way on rimmed platter. Pour vinaigrette over evenly. Top with cheese and green onions, serve warm. To melt cheese if everything has cooled heat a minute or two in microwave..
- This can be made ahead and kept chilled, just heat until warm in microwave before serving, its best warm..
- In my picture here I served it with omelette baked tomatos for a brunch!.
One thing you should do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. You could possibly can't predict there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and definitely cannot see them while using naked eye. It is usually important to launder them for we also may never be aware if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning much of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is crucial to never overcook your vegetables in order that they could possibly be crunchy but not mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially you might be bright colored veggies that might make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Returning to Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad, just how do you cook when using the recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, you can your special creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com